This is a picture of Me, Jordynn, Liesl, and Skye. I LOVE these girls!!!! This was during our last week in junior high in our library. I had tons of great experiences with these girls and i hope we all see each other next year in high school!!! Woohoo! Mountain View...HERE WE COME!!!!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Postonian Graduates!!
This is a picture of Me, Jordynn, Liesl, and Skye. I LOVE these girls!!!! This was during our last week in junior high in our library. I had tons of great experiences with these girls and i hope we all see each other next year in high school!!! Woohoo! Mountain View...HERE WE COME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey GIRL!!! I effin LOVE you SOOOO much!!! -Bri
ReplyDeleteHaha I luv you more than you know!!!! I missed you soooooooooooo much when you left me to go to Sierra Vista!! Friday is going to be a party!! :)
ReplyDeleteI have so much to tell Friday about my trip! [about a guy-hehe] Well tomorrow going to be awesome!-Bri
ReplyDeleteBrianne Brianne Brianne! My little Brianne is growing up!! Ahhh I cant wait to hear all the stories!!
ReplyDeleteI know I know!!! I can't wait to tell you about him!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to hear about him!!!
ReplyDelete