Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photo shoot on the beach in Mexico

This first picture is of a sunset right in front of our house. They are always so stunning at that day it had been kind of stormy so it turned out even better with all the clouds!!


I absolutly love
this picture cause
It shows my true
clutzyness right befor
I almost biffed it into the
ocean!! haha silly me :)
This is me looking
out into the water as I am standing on the pokiest rocks in the
whole entire world!! It was so worth it though! :)


Carissa took this picture and I thought it turned out pretty good so i decided to put it on here just for fun!!






Me looking off in the distance looking at...(you fill in the blank!!)
My calfs look huge in this pix!! haha









Carissa's and my shadow!!! It took us forever to get a picture this good cause we couldnt see what we were taking a picture of since we were holding the cameras up so high! Haha i love Mexico sooooo much!! Woohoo ;)

2 comments: